This is a diary of my adventures in the murky sea of online dating...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Exactly What Does A Shed With Legs Look Like?

The online dating site I use has this nifty little tab I can click on to see the guys the site thinks I would most likely be a match with. 


I beg to differ...


*******************************************************************************
im divorced,looking for a decent woman,who ain't a tramp.i like kids but not a bunch of them,also like chicks who don't look like a shed with leggs.i build tools at honda,it's a living.im into my mustang and restoring my vette,it's bad ass!i have the coolest bassett hound,she's really nice and likes everyone,unlike my 10 yr old schnauzer who is a real **** and only likes me.
*******************************************************************************


I don't think I'll be planning the wedding any time soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment