This is a diary of my adventures in the murky sea of online dating...

Monday, July 26, 2010

Genuine? I Seriously Doubt That!

I'm willing to bet that he clicks 'copy and paste' and sends this same email to every girl he talks to. In fact I know he does because he sent the exact same email to one of my coworkers!
******************************************************************************
I'm Indian, Haitian, Puerto Rican, German and Liberian. I'm a genuine man needing 1 unique woman! I'm wondering why me, and especially you are here still single and we haven't met each other yet! So where do we start?:) I like your look and your style so no explanation is needed! I wouldn't care about not having sex on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd date. I'm just looking for ONE nice, REAL woman that knows what true friendship, and a long term relationship is all about. I want a companion and a best friend! We can go places, or go for a simple walk holding hands in the park. One thing about me i do respect a womans feelings, and your heart i will protect. I don't do much but sale cars and relax at home while watching tv and cooking. I like cooking a lot and will cook you anything you want. If i don't know how i will find out how. Never been married and never have smoked a cigarette. I drink every blue moon. I still have a few goals which i'm trying to meet. Maybe we can both get together and help motivate each other to meet these goals;) I want to know if you'll just give me one chance to show you i'm not like the rest! I can promise and guarantee you that i will not be a waste of your time. I don't have any drama in my life at all accept for you if you let me into your theater! This is coming from the heart so i really hope you will consider;)

And here is his profile:

I'm kinda puzzled by some of these women on here. They say they want a real man but then they continue to pick up boys, then end up right back on here sad, moping around and searching for another! I don't even care about the sex b/c you women have to earn that €:-()@. I want to get to know the woman, i want to know how their mind processes certain things. Yea this gentleman asks can you women quit being scared and intimidated by me:) I am a full time parent with full custody of 3 little men ages 8, 9 and 11. I have never been married. I need a companion and a best friend for life. Friends first, and then we will see what happens as time progresses. If i am dating you it will only be you unless we stop talking, or decide we are not meant for each other. If your wondering why my hair color is a platinum silverish color, it's my birthmark. I was born with it so i'm very genuine;) 
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment