This is a diary of my adventures in the murky sea of online dating...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

If You Can Throw A Pot On The Stove He's All Yours!

I have received a variety of emails from men on the dating site I recently joined. Some of these emails are very sweet, while others...not so much.

This is one of the more awesome emails I received today, followed by the sender's profile and my response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 u seem like a nice woman mayb we shood talk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ralph sbm 5'10" 250lbs job, car and wait for it......... NOT staying in his mom's basement seeking a smart, independent,romantic and a affectionate WOMAN. looking for a WOMAN who can put a pot on the stove,keep a clean house, take of those kids if u got'em.take care of herself,dress well, smells good and wait again..... can rock sum hi heels please. that is so sexy. i like all sports, movies, reading ,whatever. let's do this. i get bored real easy so let's make it happen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Ralph,

Thank you for your email.

 Unfortunately, I do not think we would be a compatible match. While I do take care of myself and my kids, and I am also smart, independent, romantic, affectionate, well dressed and...wait for it...smell good, I don't think we would be a match for the following reasons:

I HATE cooking with a passion, my house is often in a state of disarray, and I have bunions which make rockin' some high heals out of the question. 

Good luck with your search; I'm sure you will find someone to make it happen for you!

Sincerely, 

Hazel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment