This is a diary of my adventures in the murky sea of online dating...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm the Sweetest Girl You'll Ever Meet!

One of the things I want to do on this blog is share some of the ridiculous more interesting profiles I have run across in my search of internet dating sites. I think it's only fair to start with my own profile first:


**********************************************************************************

"I'm The Sweetest Girl You'll Ever Meet"

"How could one person make you feel like you're not important? How can that same person mean the world to you?" If this quote makes you shiver because you know exactly how it feels to be in this kind of relationship, I can relate. 

I am independent, educated, and hard working. I am comfortable in my own skin. I can get along with just about anyone. I have been a hair designer for 20 years, and I just graduated with my associates degree in social work. I am furthering my education in addictions studies, and I am also interested in studying domestic abuse prevention.

I am a very girly-girl! I love to sport funky hair and jewelry. I love to spend the afternoon with my girls getting pedicures. I collect eyeshadow like it's going out of style. I always dress nice; it's one thing to be fat, but it's another to be a fat slob!

I prefer that guy who is a little rough around the edges...but not so rough that he has to check in with a probation/parole officer! I like my guy in jeans and t-shirts. Teeth are a must ;-)
**********************************************************************************


I think my profile is a pretty good representation of the type of person I am...but I leave enough out to make them want to know more about me. Notice how everything is spelled correctly, and my punctuation is not completely out of place. I wish I could say the same thing about most of the profiles I come across on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment