This is a diary of my adventures in the murky sea of online dating...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Carrie Underwood has NOTHING on ~The1~

So as I mentioned in an early post, my birthday was July 4th.

Last year, my birthday was the beginning of the end of my relationship with ~The1~. TheBeast had committed to play in a softball tournament an hour from where we live. This tournament just happened to be a few miles from where ~The1~ lives. ~The1~ had made plans for my birthday, but he didn't tell me what we were doing. I called him the night of the 3rd and explained to him that I was not comfortable leaving TheBeast at the ballpark with people I didn't know. He said he understood, but then started acting very stand-offish.

The story is very long and drawn out after this. I can summarize it by saying that he was upset that I chose TheBeast over him.

I actually have a reason for this post!

~The1~ sent me this card for my birthday:

 Notice anything missing?

Seriously? We dated for over a year, have know each other for 2 years, and he doesn't even know my last name!

All I can say is "WoW!"

1 comment:

  1. I can Identify completely! I want lots of attention, cards, presents, and cake! My birthday is very special to me, and I for darn sure want people to know my name!

    UP @ Redneck Latte Ravings!

    ReplyDelete