This is a diary of my adventures in the murky sea of online dating...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cast of Characters

The cast of characters for this blog will consist of me, my children, and other major players in our lives.

And we all have super cool code names!

Hazel: That's Me! Mom of 5, soon to be grandma, hair designer with a degree in social work.
WildChild: My almost 20 years old son who is about to make me a grandma at a very young age and just finished school to become a fire fighter, but works in a fast food restaurant.
Bossy: My 18 year old daughter who is obsessed with shoes and wants to be a pastry chef.
TheBeast: My almost 14 year old daughter who is a beast on the softball field, and often referred to as 'my twin'
Mr.OCD: My 7 year old son who is the sweetest child alive, but won't kiss anyone because he doesn't like germs.
Belle: My 6 year old baby girl who is so crazy she keeps the whole family laughing.
BabyMomma: The soon to be mother of my soon to be grand-baby, and girlfriend of WildChild.
Bossy'sMan: Bossy's awesome boyfriend who lives with us and runs my errands and cleans my house and also just finished school to become a fire fighter.
~The1~: The man who broke our hearts, and who I end up comparing every other man to.

No comments:

Post a Comment