This is a diary of my adventures in the murky sea of online dating...

Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby. Momma. Drama.

I have been chatting with a man from an online dating site for close to 2 weeks. He seems like a very nice man, and we have a lot in common. We have had some great conversations about our lives up to this point, and what we want in the future. He is very involved with his 2 young children, and has a decent job.

So of coarse, as with most things in life...if it seems too good to be true, it probably is....

I was chatting with him on an instant messenger today, and the following conversation took place:

HIM: Morning sunshine!
ME: Hey there!
HIM: How's your morning going?
ME: UGH! Migraine! I've been in bed since I took the kids to school. How's your day been?
HIM: Guess who just showed up here?? UGH!!!
ME: Who??

There was a long pause, and then the following:

HIM: Oops! He failed to mention that he kissed me and was happy to see me :-) Good luck with him!
ME: (I did not respond)
HIM: If you can take the lies, drugs, no money, no car, losing jobs, honey he's all yours! You can take care of the 38 year old child. Stay away from my kids and you won't have any problem from me :-)
ME: (Again, I did not respond)

I was speechless. I could not believe this woman more or less threatened me. I do not understand women who talk about what a horrible person their ex is, especially when it comes to drug use, but yet they still allow their children to be around them. It sounds to me like I should be the least of her worries!

Not that she will have to worry about me...I am definitely marking him off my list of prospects!

No comments:

Post a Comment